9th Annual International Conference on Comparative Law
Warsaw, September 20, 2019
Call for papers
We invite papers from all disciplines of law (i.a. civil law, common law, private international law, constitutional law, labor law, criminal law, administrative law, theory of law, history of law). Papers should have a comparative angle and relate to the conference topic: Morality-Technology-Law.
Time per presentation is 15 minutes. Paper proposal submission form is available here (abstracts up to 500 words).
Paper proposal deadline is July 31, 2019. The decision on acceptance of the paper proposal will be communicated by August 14, 2019.
Conference language is English.
Draft conference program is available here.
How to participate
Step 1: Send an abstract
Skip this step if you do NOT wish to present a paper.
Full papers are required only after the conference (papers will be published in Law and Forensic Science journal).
For details see the call for papers above.
Step 2: Pay the conference fee
Conference fee is obligatory and might be payed in euro (€80) or złoty (350 zł). Deadline for fee is September 5,2019.
Beneficiary: Uniwersytet SWPS
PL21 1090 1854 0000 0001 3529 2157
IBAN: PL21 1090 1854 0000 0001 3529 2157
SWIFT: BIC: WBKPPLPP
Bank BGŻ BNP Paribas S.A
30 1750 1019 0000 0000 3625 3541
Payment via PayPal is also available. Please send the conference fee to email@example.com.
Please include your first and last name and "COMPLAW2019" in the title of the transfer.
Step 3: Register
Fill in the REGISTRATION FORM before August 31, 2019.
Registration form will be also emailed with the information about paper's acceptance.
- prof. Bronisław Sitek - SWPS University
- dr Katarzyna Ciućkowska - University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn
- dr Paweł Kowalski - SWPS University
- dr hab. Jakub Szczerbowski - SWPS University (chairman)
Should you have any questions contact us at this email address.
- prof. Bronisław Sitek (SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities)
- prof. Mariola Lemonnier (University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn)
- prof. Alessandro Hirata (University of São Paulo)
- prof. Stefano Pagliantini (University of Siena)
- prof. Alessandro Palmieri (University of Siena)
- prof. Massimiliano Granieri (University of Brescia)
- prof. Luz Martinez Velencoso (University of Valencia)
- prof. Javier Plaza Penadés (University of Valencia)
- prof. Hania Kassoul, Ph.D (University of Poitiers)
- prof. ass. Mariusz Załucki (Andrzej Frycz Modrzewski Krakow University)
- prof. ass. Mariusz Golecki (University of Łódź)
- prof. ass. Maciej Rzewuski (University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn)
- prof. ass. Sławomir Kursa (SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities)
- prof. ass. Bogdan Włodarczyk (University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn)
- dr hab. Jakub J. Szczerbowski (SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities)
- dr Katarzyna Ciućkowska (University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn)
- dr Magdalena Rzewuska (University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn)
- SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities
- University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn